ELIGIBILITY FOR UG ADMISSION
Admission to the course is open to all students who have passed the recognized pre-university course examination or other equivalent examinations and satisfy the basic requirements such as to conduct, attendance, etc as per the rules framed by the Mangalore University from time to time.
- Pre University Examination or equalent Marks Card – original + copy
- S.S.L.C. (10thstandard) Marks Card – original + 1copy
- Transfer Certificate- original+1Copy
- Conduct Certificate- original+1Copy
- Migration Certificate (for those students who had completed their P.U. or 12thfrom outside Karnataka)
- Eligibility Certificate (for those students who had completed their P.U. or 12thfrom outside Karnataka)
- Income and Caste Certificate – copy
- Aadhar Card – copy
- Bank Passbook – copy
- Passport size photos – 4copies
- Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable) – copy
PROSPECTUS AND APPLICATION FORM
The admission process for Bachelor’s degree programs already started. The prospectus is available in the Help Desk at the College Office. The last date for receiving the UG application will be mentioned in the prospectus.
Fully filled applications for admission to the College should reach the Principal on the date as mentioned in the prospectus.
Selected students should join on or before the date prescribed after paying the College fees and other fees. They should produce the required documents mentioned above at the time of admission.
All admissions made are provisional subject to the approval of the University of Mangalore. The exact day on which classes commence will be notified on the college notice board at the time of admission. Candidates are to be admitted by parent or guardian as the case may be. A list of students provisionally admitted will be put up on the notice board of the college.